Utilising steel, stainless or aluminium your imagination
is our horizon
- Northern Gateway Motorway. Awarded the contract to supply and install the 2500mtrs of custom made railings for the Waiwera and Nukumea viaduct bridges.
- Manson Engineering had the task of removing the existing diesel inboard and design a new transom for the RNZYS Tiri Boat.
- Hydraulic Footbridge. This spans an entry into a marine complex located at Tauranga. It was designed to lift vertically to allow boats to pass under when required.
- Aluminium kitset 11mtr x 4mtr barge. Fabricated in 5 sections to allow it to be dismantled and transported by truck.
- Manson has proudly helped out Surf Life Saving Clubs throughout Auckland with these towable viewing towers.