With over 14km of gangways built since 1986, they’re our specialty
- Hydraulic lifting sales berth gangway at Westhaven Marina.
- Complete design and build of the Birkenhead Ferry Terminal.
- 29 meter covered aluminium gangway, a ferry berth at Downtown Auckland City Ferry Terminal. Pier 2C berth operating the very popular service to and from Waiheke Island from Downtown Auckland City Ferry Terminal.
- Whangamata Marina Complex 2009. 200 berth marina in New Zealand incorporating full security system and card-activated gates. Gangway is a 12m x 1.2m Rubber Floored Version with kickrail and mid rail.
- Panmure boat dock, New Zealand 2005. Individual unit incorporating childproof gate. Gangway is a 6m x 1.0m Rubber Floor Version with kickrail and midrail.
- Astroturf covered walkway at Gulf Harbour replaced the steel walkway which had rusted after only 11 years.
- Gulf Harbour Complex, New Zealand 2004.
- Private use gangway built by Manson, at Great Barrier Island.